What is the SOFT Project?
SOFT-Supporting Our Families Together is a family, school and 21 strong community partner family support project. We are funded by the National Lottery Communities Fund to support young people aged 4-12 and their families to reach their full potential at school. We provide community & school-based support in partnership with our lead partner Speedwell Trust.
How can we help:
- In-School learning workshops
- Links to community partners to provide tailored support and reduce social isolation.
- Basic one to one support to develop parental confidence.
- Courses and workshops to help parents and young people develop their skills together E.g., creating healthy routines, resilience skills, positive mental health, healthy eating, school transitions & social skills.
- Family bonding trips and activities to support quality family time.
Schools we work with:
Cookstown High School, Cookstown Nursery School, Cookstown Primary School, Holy Trinity Primary & Nursery School, Holy Trinity College, Gaelscoil Eoghain, Phoenix Integrated Primary School, Stewartstown Primary School, Ballylifford Primary School, Coagh Primary School, Donaghy Primary School, St Mary’s Stewartstown, St Peter’s Moortown, St Joseph’s Killeenan, Orritor Primary School, St Mary’s Dunamore, Sacred Heart Primary School Rock, St Patricks Mullinahoe.